viernes, 25 de septiembre de 2009

.no more games

I want to break free from your lies .
You're so self satisfied, I don't need you.
It's strange but it's true, I can't get over the way you love me like you do, but I have to be sure when I walk out throuht that door.
But life still goes on and I can't get used to living without you by my side. I don't want to live alone. God knows, got to make it on my own. So baby can't you see that I've want to break free.
Got no feel, I got no rhythm. I just keep losing my beat. I'm ok, I'm alright . Ain't gonna face no defeat. I just gotta get out of this prison cell. Someday I'm gonna be free, my fears will go away but it´s seems that when it happend you will be miles away and no one can blame you for walking away. Too much rejection. No love injection. So It´s seems that you have to make that step first.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario